For the purposes of this policy, the term “User” includes any natural person registered or using the services offered by the Site for the purpose of obtaining information, and the opportunity to apply for a participation through the Site, the same acting in a personal capacity and performing the actions on the site with regards to his/her personal needs or acting as a legal/voluntary representative of another person, including a legal person.
The Centaur Art Foundation for Public Benefit Activities takes the necessary measures to keep personal data of its clients in line with Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and its implementing regulations.
Information about which your personal data we process:
In order to be able to complete your registration for the event, you provide us with the following information:
- E-mail Address
- Postal code
- Production Team
- Credit Card or Debit Card information, Bank Account Number, or other bank and payment information related to payments to Centaur Art Foundation.
We keep these data and use them as follows:
- The email address is required to send a confirmation of receiving your registration; for public use and publication in the Festival’s program (only for Festival event leaders); to receive information on future events organized by World Festival of Animated Film Foundation;
- We keep the names, address and phone number to make a personal contact with a participant or a leader in the Festival when it is necessary to clarify the financial and/or organizational details or to deliver a shipment by the post, such as a certificate.
- Providing information about a profession and an educational establishment/job is not compulsory. This information is used to analyse the profile of the participants in the Festival.
- We can send you information about news or targeted campaigns to the email address you specified when you registered. You can refuse to receive such type of emails at any time by using the link to unsubscribe to the message or by contacting us from the Contact page”.
We use the so-called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for data transfer. This is a protocol that encrypts the connection between a server (website) and a browser (user). Your personal data reaches our server in an incomprehensible code for unauthorized persons. Information transmitted through such a connection is protected against unauthorized access. The fact that your data is encoded can be seen from the image of a padlock in the status line of your browser just before the name of our site.
Duration of data storage:
Your personal data is stored only for as long as is necessary for the performance of our services. Longer data storage may be required due to legal regulations.
Links to other web pages:
Varnafest.org contains links to other web pages. We are not responsible for their content. For illegal, incomplete or missing instructions as well as for damages caused by the presence or lack of such information, the provider of the webpage to which you have been forwarded is responsible.
Centaur Art Foundation does not provide the data received to third parties, except for competent authorities which, by virtue of a statutory instrument, have the power to request the disclosure of information, including personal data, such as courts, prosecution offices, various regulatory bodies such as the Commission for Consumer Protection, the Communications Regulation Commission, the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, bodies with powers to protect the national security and public order.
Applications for participation of persons under the age of 18 are submitted on behalf of the parent/guardian, containing only the parent/guardian’s details. These persons may participate only if a parent/guardian signs a special declaration of consent or accompanies them.
Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
Right to information:
You have the right to ask us whether and to what extent we process personal data.
Right of correction:
In the event that we process incomplete or erroneous data, you have the right, at any time, to request from us to correct or supplement them.
Right to delete:
You may request the deletion of personal data related to you. Please, note that there may be reasons for deletion not to occur immediately due to the availability of a regulatory requirement for data storage.
Data Protection in World Festival of Animated Film Foundation:
Centaur Art FPC strictly adheres to Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and has implemented the appropriate measures and functionalities for their compliance.